From time to time organisations have a need that can’t be met with existing resources.
My approach to consulting?
- I listen. I listen to ensure I understand exactly what you need and when you need it.
- I add value. I don’t simply look at your watch and tell you what time it is. I apply my knowledge, skills and experience to assist you in achieving your objectives.
- I engage. I build strong relationships quickly, ensuring stakeholder buy in and leveraging existing knowledge, skills and experience in your organisation.
Typical scenarios include:
- Employee engagement before, during and after periods of change
- Program evaluation
- Developing a business case for a new program
- Conducting research on a specific topic for a specific purpose
In these cases, engaging a consultant with the necessary skills, capability and capacity can allow the business to remain focuses on business as usual while achieving additional outcomes.
I have expertise in managing teams, diversity capability, managing performance, strategic planning, program management and evaluation.