Rosslyn is a passionate, highly effective and sought after facilitator, coach, consultant and speaker.
Rosslyn is an accomplished facilitator with over a 1,000 hours experience designing and delivering hundreds of high quality, highly interactive workshops spanning topics including performance management, effective communication, emotional intelligence, values and strengths, leadership, culture, diversity and inclusion. Using the latest research in the fields of psychology, neuroscience and management, Rosslyn combines a passion for enabling participants to understand the relationship between motivation and behaviour with the theoretical aspects of the training to achieve meaningful and sustainable outcomes.
As an ICF certified executive coach, Rosslyn applies a strengths-based approach to personal and professional performance, emphasising emotional intelligence and referencing positive psychology and neuroscience. Through this approach, Rosslyn has helped numerous high performing clients achieve remarkable professional results.
Rosslyn has held leadership and management positions across the government, higher education, not-for-profit and private sectors. She has considerable experience working with individuals, teams, senior managers and executives across multiple sectors and complex management issues.
Rosslyn has extensive leadership and strategic planning experience including program evaluations, with a specific interest in the effective management of performance management as a key driver of strategic business success.
Qualifications and training:
- Hogan Assessment Certification (2018)
- Gallup Successful Strengths Coaching Certification (2018)
- Associate Certified Coach, International Coaching Federation (2017)
- Executive Coaching Program, Swinburne University (2017)
- VitalSmarts(TM) Crucial Conversations(TM) Certified Trainer (2017)
- Foundations in Public Participation, IAP2 (International Association for Public Participation) (2015)
- State Government Executive Leadership and Management Program (2013)
- Graduate Diploma of Psychological Studies, University of Adelaide (2011)
- Graduate Diploma of Public Policy, Flinders University (2009)
- Lifeline and Domestic Violence Helpline Telephone Counsellor, (2008)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Marketing and Management), University of Adelaide (2002)
Rosslyn Cox, Managing Director
M: 0449 298 322